Pre-service Teacher Sponsorship 2016
Sponsorships are available for pre-service educators to attend the 32nd National SPERA Conference, 28 to 30 September 2016, Mackay, Queensland.
If you are a pre-service teacher and thinking about a career in rural, regional or remote education, you could receive:
• complimentary attendance at the upcoming SPERA conference, being held this year at CQUniversity Australia’s Ooralea Campus in Mackay, including attendance at all social events
• your travel and accommodation costs paid
• complimentary one-year SPERA membership, to enable you to benefit from the connections you will make as a result of attending the conference.
To apply, please write a brief statement (max. 2 pages) registering your interest:
• Tell us why you are interested in teaching in a rural, regional or remote community
• Tell us how you think attending the 2016 SPERA conference would assist your learning
• Include your most recent Professional Experience Report or a reference from your supervisor or principal
• Include a copy of your resume (max. 2 pages), including details of any previous experience you have had in rural, regional and/or remote schools.
Applications close Friday 17 June 2016.